02 May 2019by Network Tribe
A 2-Day Growth Marketing Bootcamp for Founders & Junior Marketers
Our 2-day course is our most popular one, and includes a deep-dive into the Growth Marketing process through the eyes of real, proven cases. The course is designed for early stage company founders and marketers with some prior experience.
Within the course, we focus on building a framework for running experiments to maximize a given set of KPIs. In addition, we take a hands-on review of acquisition, engagement, and retention channels and best practices.
More than that though, this course focus on being interactive; applying the curriculum to real cases of our audience and exchanging / discussing ideas that could be applied for a given case using a Growth framework.
The only Growth course that..
Uses real data from real cases and campaigns being running concurrently. Walks through how to apply the process practically, avoiding theory and fluff wherever possible. Focuses on being interactive and tailoring material to the audience, instead of following strict course materials. Is consistently hosted in collaboration with renowned VCs and has attendees from top tech-companies like Amazon & Google.
We’ve built some of our own startups. We’ve failed, learned something, and done it all over again. In the past decade, we’ve had the chance to work with disrupting companies within the London startup scene, transferring those learnings to our Bootcamp sessions, which depend solely on our real cases that have been (and sometimes are concurrently) tested & validated.
We’ve designed a programme that we believe is an ideal blend of fundamental theory and practical applications. We make great efforts to personalize our content to our audience and update it constantly to keep it up-to-speed with the latest industry trends and campaigns we’re concurrently running. The entire curriculum incorporates examples from real-cases, in-class interactive assignments, and tools that can help you maximize performance.
Marketing & Product Essentials, Paid Advertising & Lead Magnets
Before diving into any kind of Acquisition, we’ll need to go through some essentials. On day 1, we’ll go over..
- Product & Essentials – Explore some marketing essentials, as well as some key Product metrics & processes. We will go over a few key topics, including Competition Analysis, Persona design, Messaging, Strategy vs Tactics, Customer Economics, KPIs, and most importantly, building a Growth framework for prioritizing, testing, and optimising ideas.
- Paid Advertising & Lead Magnets – Dive into Paid Advertising & what you need to have in place before starting it. We’ll explore some paid channels and their best practices whilst focusing on Funnel Design, Analytics, building & validating Personas, applying the Growth framework practically, and how Lead Magnets can help you literally change the game.
- Organic Acquisition – Dive into how you can create a strategy of predictable and repetitive low-cost organic traffic to balance your acquisition costs
Landing Pages, Virality & Referrals
Paid advertisement by itself rarely brings sustainable growth. On day 2, we’ll talk about..
- Landing Pages & SEO – Explore processes and structures for maximizing website performance, landing pages, SEO to maximize the benefits from your paid ads and organic strategy.
- Virality & Referrals – Discuss referrals, an element which can help you truly maximize your growth through virality
- Your Own Cases – Open up the discussion and dive into your own cases, applying the course’s materials to your current project, and discussing tactics, experiments you can run, tips and best practices.
Who is it for?
This program isn’t for everyone. We’ve carefully designed a curriculum that teaches the fundamentals of Growth Marketing whilst diving into practical applications. You should consider attending if you’re a..
- Entrepreneur – Founders, Co-Founders or other Management level roles running an early-stage, pre-product / market fit startups.
- Entry Level Marketer or Career Switcher – Marketers with less than 1 year experience or career switchers with strong initiative to learn, are ideal for the curriculum of this course.
This program isn’t for you if you’re a..
- Senior Digital Marketer – If you have 5+ year experience running & scaling a company’s digital marketing campaigns and initiatives, this program is -probably- not for you. While you will learn a lot of new approaches and generate new ideas, our curriculum dives into several things that might feel redundant.