07 Jun 2019by Network Tribe
Finance Management & Planning Workshop
Adding value with Finance management in the VUCA world
Companies and their finance organizations face an unpredictable business environment and therefore need to overcome competitive pressure and manage risks effectively. They improve customer service while cutting cost at the same time. Finance supports all these objectives, by constantly improving their day to day service and transforming to the finance organization that will be needed in the future.
All this puts high expectations and high pressure on Finance Managers.
This two days workshop is only for Finance Managers. We will work on your day to day business (planning, reporting, cash management) as well as on optimization (standardization, automation, digitalization…). An important part is also the cooperation with the operations and business partnering. We will work on your challenges and highlight your / your organization’s added value to your company.
What we do:
- Integrated planning – from strategy to operational plan
- Management Information Systems for data driven decision making
- Cash Management
- Financial and non-financial KPIs – what you can’t measure, you can’t manage
- Risk and opportunity management
- Becoming a financial business partner
How we work:
- Group work
- Working on your challenges, topics and questions
Trainer: Elisabeth Siencnik
- 25 years experience in Finance & Project Management
- Working with multinational companies (Unilever, Baxter, GSK), international organizations, SMEs and Start Ups.
- Highly experienced trainer & consultant, solution focused coach, facilitator