19 Dec 2018by Network Tribe
Negotiation & B2B Sales
This one-day workshop is based on Martin Giese’s established and proven course format taught at the Munich Center for Digital Technology & Management (CDTM) and multiple leading accelerators.
- Two Player negotiation (structured termsheet negotiation)
- Four Player negotiation between Founder, CEO candidate, Corporate Investor, VC
- Language: English
Roleplays and debriefings cover about half of the workshop time. The remainder is used for additional interactive exercises (e.g. active listening) and theory blocks covering the essence of the Harvard concept of Win-Win Negotiations and developing an actionable framework plus many tips for preparation and the core process of negotiations.
Materials / handouts included:
- Printing of Cases, Course materials, handouts
- Coverage of licensing costs for original Harvard cases workshop)
- Preparatory email to participants
Qualification of the lecturer:
- Master of Public Administration at Harvard Kennedy School of Government (with focus on Negotiation) and Master of Science in Management at MIT Sloan School of Management (with focus on Entrepreneurship).
- Up-to-date know-how due to ongoing learning in relevant fields:
- Negotiation Master Class (Harvard, 2017, Boston)
- MIT Entrepreneurship Global Bootcamp (2018, Online)
- 20 years of experience of teaching, designing and leading negotiation workshops at Harvard Law School (1998/99), TUM & LMU Munich (every semester since 2000), MIT Delta V Accelerator (2016) and Frankfurt School of Management & Finance (2017/18) as well as to law firms, banks and corporate clients.
- Extensive business experience as a management consultant in the startup, VC and PE area (4 years) and corporate manager (up to Managing Director of 1.700 employees at Vodafone).
- More than 10 years of experience as a business angel. Finished in Top 5 of 2017 and 2018 “Goldene Nase”-award for the Business Angel of the Year by BAND e.V. based on nominations by my investments
- Experience as startup mentor – awarded Companion Award for outstanding mentorship by XPRENEURS Program in December 2017
- Startup Mentor at the Founder Institute in Munich